Global Alliance for Mass Entrepreneurship (GAME) in partnership with AAWAZ brings you the voices of experts from key organizations, providing guidance to help you wade through the crisis and build a path to recovery. Thinking ahead is your solution and path to progress.
With the lockdown brought about the pandemic outbreak, this critical sector, which is no small cog in India’s economic machinery, faces seemingly insurmountable challenges in terms of meeting their liquidity requirements, supply chain access, displacement of labour, a non-existent market and customers for their products and services.
We discuss key points:
– How should the MSMEs mitigate further losses
– Valuing assets at the MSME’s disposal to begin operating
– Leveraging liquidity schemes and other support available from the government, RBI, SIDBI and others
– How can MSMEs adapt their business in an environment propagating social distancing and redefined operating norms
– What new business and market opportunities have arisen from this crisis
Tune in to advice and tips from these experts in entrepreneurship, finance, government schemes and policies.